COVID 19 Help
- COVID - Secure
- Re-Opening Checklist & Action Plan
- Dealing with Redundancies
- Business Hours Helpline & Advice
COVID - Secure
Do you need guidance on social distancing at work? What about access to COVID-19 policies, signs and posters for your bounce-back plan? Or maybe HR support to deal with flexible and home-working or furloughed employees?
Our specialist partner XACT has developed a range of COVID-19 services and packages to help make sure you and your employees are safe at work, whether you’re in lockdown or seeking to restart your business.
- Specialist support from a provider you can trust
- Unlimited access to the web portal
- Access to online HR management software
- Access to online H&S risk assessments
- Business hours helpline and ongoing support via an alerts service
- Return to work packages
- COVID 19 Policy, Signage & Posters
- Social Distancing Risk Assessments
- Health & Safety
- Furloughed Assistance & Letters
- E-Learning Course for all staff
Re-Opening Checklist & Action Plan
Returning from furlough. Completing the COVID-secure risk assessment. Ordering PPE. Rearranging the workplace. Reinforcing the cleaning process.
It’s easy to get overwhelmed and wonder where to start. Don’t worry. You can access a world of information – including brand new COVID-19 redundancies checklists – and receive expert verbal advice from our partners at Xact.
Dealing with redundancies
The economic shockwaves from the COVID-19 crisis have left many employers forced to consider redundancies to make sure their businesses are in the strongest position to survive. While redundancy is never a pleasant topic, it’s certainly one that requires careful consideration and expert guidance.
Our HR and Employment Law experts are on hand to guide you through the process.
External HR & Employment Law Support– all year round
Managing people against the background of ever-increasing legislation can be very risky and complicated for a business owner. With XACT you can benefit from:
- Access to online HR Management software
- Access to online H&S Risk Assessments
- Business Hours Helpline
- Ongoing support via our alerts service